Friday, October 5, 2012

And the winner of the A HEART NOT EASILY BROKEN Autographed Book Goes To....

LATANYA LAWSON!!!!!


Congratulations! You have won an AUTOGRAPHED COPY of my debut novel, A HEART NOT EASILY BROKEN, Book one of the Butterfly Memoirs!

I will be contacting you shortly via email!

To everyone who participated by following the tour, leaving comments, well wishes, and thoughts, I appreciate your time! If you haven't already gotten a copy of the book, please do! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

I am excited to announce since the day of the books release, it has steadily climbed the Amazon Bestseller in Multicultural Romance and the Amazon Bestseller in African American Literature & Fiction lists! It has also received numerous 5 Star reviews!

A HEART NOT EASILY BROKEN is available for KINDLE and NOOK! And now, PAPERBACK!!!

Stay tuned for future contest as the year progresses!

Talk to you soon!

MJ


Connect with me on the following sites: